Ron Burstein, AIA, CCS
Ron Burstein, a graduate of the University of New Mexico, received a Master of Architecture degree in 1984 and has 25 years of experience. As a member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI), Ron has worked with Studio Southwest Architects since 1998 and has been a Principal for several years.
Ron has extensive experience managing complex projects. Such projects include laboratory and research facilities, justice centers, office and retail experience.
Ron has been active with many professional and community based organizations and has been president of both thelocal AIA and CSI chapters.
- New Mexico Tri Lab Building, Albuquerque, NM
- Bernalillo County Metropolitan Detention Center, Albuquerque, NM
- San Juan County Juvenile Services Center, Farmington, NM
- Lea County Detention Facility, Lovington, NM
- Shops at Paseo Crossing, Albuquerque, NM
- Paseo Village, Albuquerque, NM
- Petroglyph Plaza, Albuquerque, NM